Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chris Brown is Back :)

JAN29

Chris Brown is BACK!

It’s true that Chris Brown released a video the other day from Shaquille O’Neal’s house with a message to his fans (and his haters).

He’s even got a new album coming out soon!!!! It seems between laying low, hanging with his celeb pals and court house drama he’s been keeping busy!

Would you buy Chris Brown’s new album after everything that happened?

Read on to see what Chris Brown had to say…

Here’s what Chris Brown had to say…

“I just wanna say ‘what’s up?’ because I ain’t been out there in a minute. But the new album is gonna be coming soon. We working on it right now. It’s called Graffiti. It’s got everything on it, so y’all be ready for that. Everybody that’s haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you all. I ain’t a monster.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment